Friday, November 5, 2010

My Latest Read.... I love it !

Browsing through Walmart 2 weeks ago.... I was just about finished my 3 hour store wandering when I went down the book/magazine aisle and saw my one of my favourite actresses on the cover of a book. There wasnt a doubt for a second about buying this book. Betty White is amazing and even more so since I started reading her newly re-realeased (with a new introduction) book - "Here We Go Again".
I started watching Golden Girls as a young child with my grandma.... and have been hooked, no.... addicted to the show ever since - I almost have the entire dvd collection, just missing season six... or is it two? Anywho, I didnt realize that she was one of the first ladies on tv in Hollywood. This book is amazing and Im only in Chapter 5. She is very inspiring as an artist and as a woman who has worked her butt off to be where she is -  I almost cried when I saw the photo of her receiving the "Life Achievement Award" from the Actors Guild.

I recommend this book to everyone





1 comment:

  1. That book looks good, I love Betty White! She's hilarious!
    I added you to my following list! :-)
    If you haven't read mine check it out - life-of-te@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete