Friday, November 5, 2010

First Day of Blogging.... and creating it (phew?!??)

I never really put too much thought into ever having a blog.... like who really reads this besides me anyway? Alright so today I saw one of my friends on facebook that had a blog, and after a big long complicated process of de-caching and de-cookie-ing my internet explorer I am here "blogging" for the first time !

I guess this will be beneficial for all those days where I have a million things on my mind, and cant fit them into my facebook status (yeah Im a fb junkie).  This will be a crazy blog filled with everything .... yep everything. Well mostly, nothing that can be used against me-he he.

Today Feb..... Nope Nov - where is my head at, November 5th - Uncle Bruce's Birthday we are going out for dinner, I really have to get out soon and by him a gift of some sort. On this tight budget people would be better off not getting a present from me, joking :)
Gonna pick Victoria up from preschool soon - its pajama day today and hot lunch (gotta love the days where you dont have to make lunch). And its apparently pajama day at home too and laze around all day until 2pm - sometimes these days are fun and other times I wish I had something to do.
Busy weekend ahead of me - 2 photo shoots Sat & Sun.... Exciting !


HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE BRUCE 

Here's to your birthday.... and to me for the first day of blogging !

TTYL - Val

No comments:

Post a Comment