Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Deck the halls with boughs of holly...... Decorating our house for Christmas 2010

Each year I buy christmas decorations, gift wrap and such for 50% off after Christmas, so this year I was particularly excited about some reindeer tree ribbon I had been saving for this year. I have had little ribbon before but this ribbon is thick and I wasn't sure how I was going to decorate the tree with it without looking odd. My daughter and husband were a big help with decorating.... Victoria did all the candy canes and unbreakables and Jason untangled the wire hangers, hooked them to an ornament and handed them to me so I could put them on the tree (not sure if he enjoyed this... he did it last year too).
And besides the cat climbing the tree multiple times.... I think our tree looks beautiful !

No comments:

Post a Comment